AMT 2761-98, Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump, 2 HP, 115/230 Volts, 1 Phase, 2" NPT (Suction and Discharge), 130 GPM, Stainless Steel Construction, ODP
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
AMT 2" Stainless Steel Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
This pump is designed for industrial and commercial applications requiring high volume liquid transfer, waste water drainage and processing. Stainless steel models are especially effective in applications where rust and/or corrosion can develop in systems and also are highly resistant to erosion and chemicals. This model features a self-cleaning clog resistant impeller capable of handling up to 3/8" diameter semisolids. It is also equipped with a built-in flapper/check valve that enables consistent self-priming to 20 feet and a dual volute that reduces radial load on motor. Pump is direct coupled to a NEMA 56J frame, 3450 RPM motor. Handles liquids from 40º to 200º F (4º to 93ºC).
- 300 series investment cast stainless steel construction with Viton seals
- Handles 3/8" diameter semi-solids
- 2" NPT port sizes
- Maximum temperature 200°F
- Maximum working pressure 75 psi
- Maximum flow 130 GPM
- Self-Priming up to 20 feet with built-in check valve
- Self-cleaning, clog resistant impeller
- NEMA 56J motor with stainless steel shaft
- Steel base and handle included
- Dual volute design
- High volume liquid transfer, irrigation, dewatering, lawn sprinkling, etc.
Note: Photo is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*