AMT 276A-95, Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump, 3 HP, 230 Volts, 1 Phase, 2" NPT (Suction and Discharge), 130 GPM, Cast Iron Construction, TEFC
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
AMT 2" Cast Iron Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
This pump is designed for industrial and commercial applications requiring high volume liquid transfer, waste water drainage and processing. It features a self-cleaning clog resistant impeller capable of handling up to 3/8" diameter semisolids. It is also equipped with a built-in flapper/check valve that enables consistent self-priming to 20 feet and a dual volute that reduces radial load on motor. Pump is direct coupled to a NEMA 56J frame, 3450 RPM motor. Handles liquids from 40º to 180ºF (4º to 82ºC).
- Cast iron construction with Buna-N seals
- Handles 3/8" diameter semi-solids
- 2" NPT port sizes
- Maximum temperature 180°F
- Maximum working pressure 75 psi
- Maximum flow 130 GPM
- Self-Priming up to 20 feet with built-in check valve
- Self-cleaning, clog resistant impeller
- NEMA 56J motor with stainless steel shaft
- Steel base and handle included
- Dual volute design
- High volume liquid transfer, irrigation, dewatering, lawn sprinkling, etc.
Note: Photo is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*