AMT 2874-95, Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump, 3 HP, 230/460 Volts, 3 Phase, 3" NPT (Suction and Discharge), 255 GPM, Cast Iron Casing, TEFC
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
AMT 3" Cast Iron Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
This cast iron centrifugal pump is designed for a broad range of high capacity applications, including dewatering, liquid transfer, circulation, drainage and irrigation. It is fitted with a self-cleaning, semi-open stainless steel impeller, which can handle 3/8" diameter semi-solids. This model also features a centerline discharge specifically designed to prevent vapor binding and makes for convenient piping connections. Pump is coupled to a 3450 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor; and it is equipped with a built-in check valve that enables fast priming.
- Cast iron construction with stainless steel impeller
- Buna-N mechanical seal, check valve and O-ring
- 3" NPT suction and discharge ports
- Stainless steel sleeve
- Dual volute design reduces radial load on motor
- Fill and drain plug for easy servicing
- Maximum solids handling 3/8"
- Maximum temperature 180°F
- Maximum flow 255 GPM
- Maximum working pressure 125 psi
- Self-priming to 20 feet
- Self-cleaning, semi-open impeller
- Optional mounting base available
High volume liquid transfer – irrigation, de-watering, lawn sprinkling, etc.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*