Berkeley 5SL, Self-Priming Convertible Jet Pump, SL Series, 1/2 HP, 115/230v, 1 Phase, 1" NPT Discharge, Cast Iron Body
The Berkeley 5SL is a base mounted, ProJet SL series, convertible deep well jet pump engineered with a close-grained cast iron body specially treated to resist corrosion. The ProJet SL convertible jet pumps offer a proven cast iron self-priming design. The ProJet SL convertible jet pumps utilize the built-in regulators offering easier priming and better range of performance from a complete line of shallow well, 4 in. double pipe, 2 in. and 3 in. single pipe jet packages.
Please note that if using this pump for NEW INSTALLATIONS, a jet assembly package must be purchased separately (see brochure in Manuals tab for choosing the approprate jet assembly).
- 1/2 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115/230
- Pipe Tapping Sizes (NPT): Suction 1-1/4 in, Drive 1 in, Discharge 1in.
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 140°F
- Pump body is rugged one-piece unit, specially treated to resist corrosion. Drain port provided for easy winterizing
- Precision molded noryl impeller for perfect balance..... ultra smooth for highest performance and efficiency
- Precision molded diffuser primes faster, handles more air. Mult-Port, precision-molded reinforced polypropylene
- High quality pressure switch with adjustable cut-in setting. Fixed 20 PSI differential
- Mechanical shaft seal with precision lapped highly polished carbon-ceramic surfaces and stainless steel construction
- Superior insulation materials on motor windings protect against excessive moisture and contaminants .... assure prolonged motor life
- Balanced rotor is die cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency
- Shielded, permanently lubricated ball bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation
- 416 stainless steel pump and motor shaft for maximum corrosion resistance. One piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment
- Dust proof motor canopy protects all electrical components from dirt, dust and insects. Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components ... the most common cause of motor failure
- Water systems and sprinkling…for homes, farms and cottages
This item has a warranty of 12 months from date of original installation, or 18 months from date of manufacture.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*