Berkeley 7PL, Convertible Deep Well Jet Pump, PL Series, 3/4 HP, 115/230v, 1 Phase, 1" NPT Discharge, Dura-Glas Body
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
The Berkeley 7PL is a convertible deep well jet pump engineered with a lightweight rustproof pump body made of fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic. Durability and corrosion resistance are built into every PL series pump due to the rugged fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic pump construction. The engineered composite components are lightweight yet extremely resistant to sand and abrasive wear. The noncorrosive design and exceptional strength assure years of troublefree operation.
Please note that if using this pump for NEW INSTALLATIONS, a jet assembly package must be purchased separately (see brochure in Manuals tab for choosing the appropriate jet assembly).
- 3/4 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115/230
- Pipe Tapping Sizes (NPT): Suction 1-1/4 in, Drive 1 in, Discharge 1in.
- Lightweight rustproof pump body is made of Dura-Glas. All components in contact with water are resistant to the corrosive and abrasive forces found in the most aggressive water conditions
- Multi-port, reinforced polypropylene, diffuser design primes faster and handles more air
- Precision molded norylimpeller gives perfect balance and ultra smoothness for highest performance and efficiency
- Performance-proven, built-in regulator is adjustable for best performance on all deep well installations
- Stainless steel shaft seal acts as heat sink to provide maximum cooling of the mechanical shaft seal
- Dustproof canopy on motor completely encloses electrical components and provides dust, dirt and insect protection. Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components
- Permanently lubricated, heavy duty ball bearings ensure smooth, quiet operation
- Easy serviceability due to the easy-to-remove stainless steel clamp. Piping does not have to be disturbed. Seals can be replaced in just a few minutes
- Jet packages are sold separately
- Water systems and sprinklig for homes, farms and cottages
This item has a warranty of 12 months from date of original installation, or 18 months from date of manufacture.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*