Berkeley SL70K4-04, 4" Submersible Well Pump End Only, 70GPM Series, 2" Cast Iron Discharge, 70 GPM, 7-1/2 HP, 17 Stages
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
The Berkeley SL70K4 is a replacement liquid pump end, 70 GPM series, for use on existing motor. The precision engineered, quality built, and rugged 70 GPM series submersible pumps may be used in wells 4" or larger. Maximum outside diameter 3-7/8".
- Capacity (GPM): 70
- Heavy-duty cast iron discharge provides smooth water passage to column pipe. NPT threads standard
- Polycarbonate impellers provide smooth water passages for minimum friction Loss. This ensures optimum pump efficiency
- Highly efficient hydraulic design pump bowls in gray cast iron
- Bronze upthrust bearing provides positive momentary upthrust protection during start-up
- Precision straightened pump shaft in corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Stainless steel pump for maximum corrosion resistance. Precision machined to ensure accurate alignment and power transfer
- Motor is not included
- Water systems for residential, industrial, commercial, multiple housing and farm use.
This item has a warranty of 12 months from date of original installation, or 18 months from date of manufacture.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*