BJM 201442, SX Series, Model SX22CSS-208T, Non-Clog Waste Water Pump, 3 HP, 208 Volts, 3 Phase, 3450 RPM, 3" NPT, 240 Max. GPM, 59 ft. Max. Head, Stainless Steel, 33 ft. Cord
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
BJM SX-Series Electric Stainless Steel Pumps with Single or Double Vane Impellers are designed for municipal, industrial and agricultural waste-water applications. They are ideal solids handling pumps for corrosive environments. SX-Series pumps have non-clog, single vane impellers designed for high volume and lift performance.
- All parts exposed to pumped liquids are made of 316 Stainless Steel.
- Elastomers such as o-rings, lip seals and gaskets are made of FKM.
- Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber.
- Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation. Automatic switch turns pump motor off if temperature and/or amp draw raises too high. When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
- Standard 33ft. power cord.
- Each pump is tested at factory, both for performance as well as safety.
- Effluent dewatering
- Corrosive sumps
- Chemical spill
- Collection sumps
SX Series pumps are designed to pump corrosive liquids in concentrations chemically compatible with 316SS and FKM. They are not explosion-proof and are not designed to pump volatile or flammable liquids. Consult chemical resistance chart for compatibility between pump materials and liquid be fore operating pump.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*