BJM 201471, SK Series, Model SK22C-230T, Submersible Shredder Pump, 3 HP, 230 Volts, 3 Phase, 3450 RPM, 3" NPT Discharge, 240 Max. GPM, 59 ft. Max. Head, Cast Iron, 33 ft. Cord
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
BJM's Electric Submersible Shredder Pump (SK Series) is specially designed to shear through tough solids in Municipal, Industrial and Agricultural wastewater. It is equipped with a Tungsten Carbide-tipped cutting impeller that runs against a spiral-shaped diffuser plate to cut through even the toughest solids, leaving them slightly larger than if passed through a grinder pump. The BJM Shredder Pump is capable of shredding and passing almost any solid.
- 304SS Motor Housing allows for superior abrasion resistance and will not wear out like aluminum motor housings when pumping sandy water.
- Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber.
- Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation. Automatic switch turns pump motor off if temperature and/or amp draw raises too high. When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
- Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water unlike pumps with soft resin impellers or plastic exterior components.
- Standard 33ft. power cord.
- Sports Centers
- Shopping Malls
- Amusement Parks
- Feed Lots
- Camp Grounds
- Industrial Parks
- Spill Containment
- Wash Down
The submersible SK Series pumps are designed to pump wastewater and industrial wastewater that includes up to 10% by volume of solids. They are not explosion-proof and should not be used to pump volatile or flammable liquids. Consult chemical resistance chart for compatibility between pump materials and liquid before operating pump.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*