The Berkeley FN series shallow jet pumps are designed for water systems and sprinkling systems in homes, farms and cottages. The FN pumps offer best-in-class performance for shallow wells up to 25′ deep and are self-priming after the priming chamber has been filled with water.
- Close-grained cast iron body and base are specially treated for corrosion resistance. Drain port provided for easy winterizing
- Built-in jet made of high strength polycarbonate nozzle and venturi for maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Clean-out plug provided for ease of service
- Noryl impeller is precision molded for perfect balance
- With multi-port, precision-molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser, pump primes faster and handles more air.
Carbon-ceramic mechanical shaft seal is precision lapped and highly polished
- Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication
- Superior insulation on motor windings protects against excessive moisture and contamination
- Dynamically balanced die-cast rotor for uniform performance and greater efficiency
- Heavy-duty ball bearings are sealed and permanently lubricated to ensure extended life and smooth quiet operation
- Stainless steel pump and motor shaft provide maximum corrosion resistance. One-Piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment
- Dustproof cover protects all electrical components from dirt, dust and insects. Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components
- Professional grade pressure switch allows adjustable cut-in with fixed differential (20 psi)
|BERKELEY FN SERIES SHALLOW WELL JET PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.