The Berkeley mining deepset well pump end series is a replacement pump end designed for use with an existing motor in solution mining, coal bed methane and Uranium mining.
The precision-engineered, high-quality, rugged Mining Deepset series pumps deliver efficient and dependable performance even in rough, aggressive water. Built to deliver long-term, trouble-free service, these pumps feature the proven SignaSeal staging system.
- SignaSeal staging system incorporates higher-temperature thermoplastics, harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface, and floating impeller design reducing problems with abrasives, sand lock-up, and running dry
- 300-grade stainless steel discharge for corrosion-resistant durability
- Nylatron discharge bearing resists wear from sand
- 300 grade stainless steel intake for durability in aggressive water
- Positive drive shaft made from “treated” 7/16″ hexagonal heavy-duty 300 grade stainless steel
- Stainless steel coupling press fit to pump shaft.
- Couples to all standard NEMA motors
- Highest grade shell made of heavy-walled corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- All screws, washers, and nuts are corrosion-resistant 300-grade stainless steel
- Motor is not included
|BERKELEY MINING DEEPSET SERIES WELL PUMP ENDS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.