The Myers MW series of sewage pumps are designed for light commercial and residential raw sewage applications. The enclosed two-vane impeller provides high efficiency pumping and will easily handle stringy, trashy 2” solids without clogging. The heavy-duty cast iron construction ensures years of service in demanding applications. Available in single and double seal models; cast iron and optional bronze impeller models.
Typical applications include residential and commercial sewage, high capacity sump, effluent, domestic wastewater and septic pumping applications.
- Single seal configuration
- High-efficiency, two-vane, enclosed impeller for high-efficiency pumping
- Eliminates possibility of jamming between impeller and volute
- Original performance can be restored if wear occurs by replacing volute seal ring
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation and continuous bearing lubrication
- High-torque, permanent split capacitor (PSC) single-phase motors; no starting switches or relays to wear out
|MYERS MW SERIES (SINGLE SEAL) SEWAGE PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.