Pumpproducts.com Services makes it easy to schedule a service call. Please fill out the form below. If this is an emergency, please call 800-429-0800. Requests received from this page before 10:00 a.m. will be serviced that day.
Request a Price Quote
Please complete the following form to request pricing.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An Order
Inspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
"Ask Inspector PumpHead"
Why don't we show the price?
MAP ("Minimum Advertised Price")
Some manufacturers require internet retailers to display a price at or above manufacturers established MAP ("Minimum Advertised Price").
Since our price for this product is lower than MAP, the manufacturer does not allow us to display our lowest price until you place the product in the shopping cart. This allows us to continue offering our lowest prices while staying consistent with product manufacturers policy.
This process does not require you to purchase the product - it can be easily removed from shopping cart if needed.
Mon-Fri 7:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
Sat 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST
The Myers S3S and SB3S series of sewage pumps are suited to wet-well installation in a wide variety of municipal, industrial and building trades applications. Their solids handling ability makes them a wise choice for:
• Municipal sewage lift stations
• Industrial sewage transfer
• Dewatering of storm water or whenever unwanted water collects
The S3S and SB3S series sewage pumps are designed to transfer raw sewage with solids as large as 3 inches through pipes up to 4 inches in diameter. Sewage pumps are necessary to move sewage from a building to the sewer system, and in many cases, from the sewer system to a treatment plant. In the case of larger commercial installations, collection systems are designed to accumulate and transfer the wastewater efficiently. Examples of this are motels, apartment buildings, or industrial plants that tie in with sewer mains or on-site treatment facilities. The S3S Series handles 2-1/2 inch spherical solids and has a flanged 3 inch horizontal discharge. For commercial or high volume applications, the usual procedure is to incorporate at least two pumps as a duplex system in conjunction with control panel, a guide system and quick disconnect discharge system. The S3S and SB3S can be used with the Hydromatic pultruded I-beam rail system to accomplish this. This corrosion-resistant system permits the pump(s) to be lowered into position without entering or reaching into the wet well. An exclusive self-sealing flange eliminates the need to bolt pump to the piping. When the pump is activated, a neoprene diaphragm forms an effective seal between the discharge flange and the base elbow flange. A Hydromatic control panel will ensure proper start components and equal pump alternation. This corrosion-resistant NEMA 4X panel also includes float indicator L.E.D.’s, allowing float monitoring without removal of wet well cover.
• Oil-filled motor for cooler operation, longer life, and less maintenance. The dielectric oil effectively dissipates heat and lubricates upper and lower ball bearings.
• Single phase motors are capacitor start, capacitor run with capacitors located in control panel. Contact distributor for proper Hydromatic control panel sizing.
• Standard construction is cast iron.
• 300 Series stainless steel shafts.
• Standard 15′ or 30′ power cord has three conductor PVC jacket.
• Field serviceable; pumps have 300 series stainless steel fasteners for easy tear down.
• Semi-open, two-vane sewage type impellers have pump-out vanes on back shrouds to prevent stringy materials from building up around shaft and seal.
• Manufactured with carbon and ceramic faced mechanical shaft seal for long leak-proof life.
• All units given complete hydraulic test run before shipping.
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.