The Sta-Rite HS series well pump ends are engineered to deliver high performance even in rough, aggressive water. Built to deliver long-term trouble-free service, this pump has a floating impeller design that resists sand and reduces sand locking.
This is the pump end only.
- SignaSeal staging system incorporates a harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface and a floating impeller design – which together literally pulverize sand and small debris. This proven feature reduces lock-ups, dry-runs, and abrasive wear
- Floating stage design is engineered to transmit forces away from the motor bearing and through the pump housing. This reduces premature wear and misalignment
- Fully-enclosed shaft bearing creates a pressure zone that prevents sand and water from entering. Eliminates wear and misalignment
- Wear ring forms a seal between impeller hub and suction cap for low friction and no unwanted recirculation of water
- Discharge made of corrosion resistant 300 grade stainless steel for durability in aggressive water
- Large octagon wrench area for ease of installation
- Discharge bearing built with exclusive self-lubricating Nylatron to resist wear from sand
- All screws, washers and nuts are corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel
- Durable internal spring-loaded check valve
- Cable guard made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel to protect motor leads. Tapered ends prevent pump from catching on well
- Coupling is stainless steel. Couples to all standard NEMA motors
- Intake screen made of corrosion-proof stainless steel
- CSA listed
|STA-RITE HS SERIES 4″ SUBMERSIBLE WELL PUMP ENDS|
Model Comparison Chart
|Model||Discharge||Required HP||Best Efficiency GPM||Shut-off Head||Stages|
|PERFORMANCE BY PLUMBING DEPTH|
|Sta-Rite HS Series Brochure|
|Sta-Rite HS Series Owner’s Manual|
|Sta-Rite HS Series Specifications|
|Sta-Rite Cable Selection Guide|
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.