The Sta-Rite JP Trimline series delivers efficient, dependable performance for residential, industrial, commercial, multiple housing and farm use even in rough, aggressive water. These pumps feature the proven SignaSea staging system which incorporates a harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface that, when incorporated with a floating impeller design, greatly reduces problems with abrasives, sand lock-up and running dry.
This is the pump end only.
- Stainless steel shell is threaded for easy servicing
- Diameter: 3-3/4″
- Fiberglass-reinforced, corrosion-resistant thermoplastic discharge with large octagon wrench area for ease of installation
- NEMA standard all stainless construction water-filled Pentek XE series motor
- Exclusive Nylatron self-lubricating, discharge bearing resists wear from sand
- Polycarbonate, nitrile rubber and stainless steel intermediate bearing
- Acetal impeller
- Polycarbonate diffusers
- Suction caps made of polycarbonate with stainless steel insert
- Proprietary spec. thrust pads
- Stainless steel shaft and coupling
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic intake
- Polypropylene intake screen with corrosion-proof polypropylene intake screen for durability in aggressive water
- Stainless steel cable guard
- Acetal check valve
- Positive drive from 7/16″ hexagonal heavy-duty 300 grade stainless steel shaft couples to all standard NEMA motors.
- All screws, washers and nuts are corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel.
- Durable internal poppet-type check valve.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel guard protects motor leads. Tapered ends prevent pump from catching on well
- Agency Listings: CSA
|STA-RITE JP TRIMLINE SERIES 4″ SUBMERSIBLE WELL PUMP ENDS
Model Comparison Chart
|PERFORMANCE BY PLUMBING DEPTH
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.