The Sta-Rite L6TS series 6″ submersible well pump ends are built for use in municipal, multiple housing, water fountains, irrigation, mine dewatering and farm applications. The LT6S series pumps feature heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction that will outperform ordinary fabricated stainless steel pumps in aggressive water conditions.
- Heavy-Duty, Investment Cast 304 Stainless Steel Discharge and Suction Bracket – Assures perfect pump-to-motor alignment with any NEMA-standard submersible motor. Discharge assures secure connection to drop pipe. Wrench flats provide positive grip during installation.
- Low-Profile Stainless Steel Lead Guard – Aids installation in narrow wells
- Wide Range of Performance Options – 1 HP to 60 HP; 29 to 365 U.S. GPM
- Hard Chrome-plated Top Bearing Journal – Reduces wear in harsh conditions, such as sand
- State-of-the-Art Design – Delivers maximum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions
- 100% Lead-free Components – Meets all U.S. federal guidelines for safe drinking water
- Built-In Thrust Protection – Protects pump during periods of high demand and start-up
- Built-In Check Valve – Prevents backflow and reverse rotation
- Self-aligning Teflon Wear Rings – Improve pump efficiency and durability
|STA-RITE L6TS 6″ SUBMERSIBLE WELL PUMP ENDS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.