Grundfos 98420223, Model UP10-16 PM A BN5/LC, Recirculating Pump, 115 Volts, Auto, 1/2" FNPT, 6 ft Cord
Grundfos UP10-16 PM A BN5/LC Recirculating Pump
This energy-efficient hot water recirculation pump is designed for recirculation of domestic hot water in single family homes with dedicated hot water return piping. Thanks to a low noise permanent magnet motor, energy consumption is reduced to as little as 5-8.5 W. This Comfort PM pump delivers hot water efficiently, eliminating the expensive and annoying wait for hot water delivery to your tap. The tangible result is lower costs without compromizing comfort. Compared to conventional pumps that run continuously, the COMFORT PM with AUTOADAPT is able to show cost reductions of up to 96%. This pump is compact and easy to install, even in confined spaces. After piping installation, apply insulation shell, plug the pump into wall outlet and select one of the operational modes.
The COMFORT pump with AUTOADAPT features three operation modes. The AUTOADAPT mode learns, stores and adapts operation time to the consumption pattern of the home owner. The temperature mode keeps the water temperature within an automatically detected range in the individual system. And finally, the 100% mode lets the pump run constantly at full speed.
- Silent operation
- Integrated external sensor cable - simply mount the sensor on the hot water supply pipe
- One-touch operation - settings are easily changed using only the fingertip
- 6 feet line cord
- Insulation shells for fast installation
- Lead free brass housing eliminates risk of corrosion
- Compact design facilitates installation in confined spaces
- Maximum flow 2.2 GPM (0.5 m³/h)
- Maximum head 3.9 ft (1.2 m)
- Liquid temperature 36°-203°F (2°-95°C)
This model replaced old # 97525921.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*