Ion Technologies MHP20160, SHV40i Sewage Ejector Pump with Piggyback Ion Switch, 1/2 HP, 115 Volts, 1 Phase, 2" NPT Discharge, 90 GPM Max, 25 ft Max Head, 20 ft Cord Length, Automatic
SKU #: MHP20160
Brand: Ion Technologies
Available For Order! (Usually Ships 3-5 Days)This product is direct shipped from the manufacturer to our distribution center where it is checked, packaged and processed by our quality control team. The shipping time shown is the estimated number of business days the product will ship out from our wa
Ion SHV40i Sewage Ejector Pump
This submersible cast iron/stainless steel sewage ejector pump's typical applications are light commercial sewage, residential sewage, high-capacity sump and is septic tank effluent.
- Cast iron and stainless steel construction
- Cast iron vortex impeller
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal
- Automatic reset thermal overload for maximum protection
- Lower single-row ball-bearing construction
- Piggy back Ion digital level control switch has no moving parts (standard)
- Automatic operation featuring a piggyback 8.5" range Ion switch
- Intermittent liquid temperature 130 F
- Recommended minimum basin size 18" x 30"
- 2" NPT discharge with 2" solid waste removal
- 3 year warranty
Note: Image is illustrative and may not reflect details of actual product.
Please see the manuals for specifications on this item
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
"Ask Inspector PumpHead"
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*