Ion Technologies MHP20160iP, SHV40i+ Sewage Ejector Pump with Piggyback Ion+ Switch & Built-In High Water Alarm with Monitoring System, 1/2 HP, 115 Volts, 1 Phase, 2" NPT Discharge, 90 GPM Max, 25 ft Max Head, 20 ft Cord Length, Automatic
Ion SHV40i+ Submersible Sewage Ejector Pump & Alarm
This submersible cast iron / stainless steel residential sewage ejector pump's typical applications are light commercial sewage, residential sewage, high-capacity sump and septic tank effluent.
- Cast iron and stainless steel construction
- Cast iron vortex impeller
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal
- Automatic reset thermal overload for maximum protection
- Lower single-row ball-bearing construction
- 3450 RPM with built-in overload
- Automatic operation featuring a piggyback 6" range Ion+ switch with built-in high water alarm with monitoring system
- Piggyback Ion+ digital level control switch with alarm has no moving parts (standard)
- 2" NPT discharge with 2" solids removal
- Recommended minimum basin size 18" x 30"
- Intermittent liquid temperature 130 F
- 3 year warranty
Note: Image is illustrative and may not reflect details of actual product.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*