Ion Technologies MHP20273, SHV75i StormPro Sewage Ejector Pump with 8.5 Range Piggyback switch, 3/4 HP, 115 Volts, 1 Phase, 2" NPT Discharge, 120 GPM Max, 28 ft Max Head, 10 ft Cord, Automatic
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
Ion SHV75i Sewage Ejector Pump
This submersible cast iron / stainless steel sewage ejector pump's typical applications are septic tank effluent, high capacity sump, light commercial sewage and residential sewage.
- Cast iron and stainless steel construction
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal
- Cast iron vortex impeller
- Lower single-row ball-bearing construction
- Automatic operation featuring a piggyback 8.5" range ion switch
- Piggyback Ion digital level control switch has no moving parts (standard)
- Intermittent liquid temperature 130 F
- 3450 RPM with built-in overload
- 2" NPT discharge with 2" solids handling
- Recommended minimum basin size 18" x 30"
- Optional 3" discharge available
- 3 year warranty
Note: Image is illustrative and may not reflect details of actual product.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*