Little Giant 514750, Model 16S-CIM, 16S Series, Sewage Pump, 1 HP, 200-208 Volts, 3 Phase, 3" FNPT Vertical Discharge, 160 GPM Max, 35 ft Max Head, 20 ft Cord, Manual
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
16S-CIM Submersible Sewage Ejector Pump
The Dominator« submersible pumps from Little Giant are specifically engineered to handle the tough demanding tasks of effluent and sewage waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. The Dominators« - USA Series - include pumps for use in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands. For dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater and sewage handling where such materials must be moved upward from a collection area to sewer or septic lines, or drainage areas, the Dominators« are an ideal solution. # Handle liquids with 2" solids. # 3" FNPT Flanged Discharge # Cast iron pump housing, impeller and volute with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime mechanical seal and bearing lubrication and efficient heat dissipation.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical-type seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) with secondary exclusion seal.
- 1 HP, ball bearing motor.
- Dynamically balanced two-vane non-clog impeller with pump-out vanes to keep solids away from seal for less seal and bearing wear.
- 3 Phase Pump Must Have a 3 Phase Control Panel for Automatic or Manual Operation
|Product Type||Sewage pump|
|Themal Protection||Control panel required|
|Pump Housing Material||Cast iron|
|Impeller Material||Cast iron|
|Impeller Type||Two vane, non-clog|
|Maximum Solids Handling||2"|
|Discharge Connection||3" FNPT vertical|
|Maximum Flow||160 GPM|
|Maximum Head||35 ft|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST