Little Giant 520100, Model 20S-CIM, 20S Series, Sewage Pump, 2 HP, 208-230 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, 3" FNPT Vertical Discharge, 225 GPM Max, 76 ft Max Head, 20 ft Cord, Manual
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
The Magnum submersible pumps from Little Giant are specifically engineered to handle the tough demanding tasks of effluent and sewage waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. The Magnum series includes pumps for use in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands. For dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater and sewage handling where such materials must be moved upward from a collection area to sewer or septic lines, or drainage areas, the Magnum is an ideal solution.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Handles liquids and solid waste materials up to 2" diameter.
- 3" FNPT Discharge
- Oil-filled motor housing for life time lubrication and rapid head dissipation.
- Upper and lower ball bearings.
- Stainless steel screw, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical seals (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces)
- Thermal overload protection of single phase units
- Brass impeller
- Capacitor start on single phase units
Continuous Duty Rated - This means the pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits when the pump is operated continuously under conditions shown in the manufacturer's published ratings.
|Product Type||Sewage Pump|
|Voltage||208- 230 Volts|
|Max. Solid Size||2"|
|Pump Housing Material||Cast iron|
|Impeller Material||Red brass|
|Discharge Connection||3" FNPT|
|Maximum Flow||225 GPM|
|Maximum Head||76 ft|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*