The Berkeley 70 GPM series is a replacement liquid pump end series for use on existing motor. Common applications include water systems for residential, industrial, commercial, multiple housing and farm use applications. The precision engineered, quality built and rugged 70 GPM series submersible pumps may be used in wells 4″ or larger.
Maximum outside diameter 3-7/8″.
- Capacity (GPM): 70
- Heavy-duty cast iron discharge provides smooth water passage to column pipe
- NPT threads standard
- Polycarbonate impellers provide smooth water passages for minimum friction Loss
- Highly efficient hydraulic design pump bowls in gray cast iron
- Bronze upthrust bearing provides positive momentary upthrust protection during start-up
- Precision straightened pump shaft in corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Stainless steel pump for maximum corrosion resistance
- Precision machined to ensure accurate alignment and power transfer
- Motor not included
|BERKELEY 70 GPM SERIES WELL PUMP ENDS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.