The Berkeley composite J Series well pump ends are replacement pump ends built for use with an existing motor. J series pumps often serve in water systems for residential, commercial, multiple housing and farm use. Precision engineered and corrosion resistant, these pumps are available in 10, 15, 20 and 30 GPM configurations.
Built to deliver long-term, trouble-free service, these pumps feature the SignaSeal staging system. The floating impeller design resists sand and reduces sand locking.
- SignaSeal staging system incorporates a harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface that when incorporated with its floating impeller design, greatly reduces problems with abrasives, sand lock-up and running dry
- Discharge built with corrosion-resistant fiberglass, reinforced thermoplastic, for durability in aggressive water
- Large octagon wrench area for ease of installation
- Exclusive self-lubricating Nylatron discharge bearing resists wear from sand
- Intake built with corrosion-resistant fiberglass, reinforced thermoplastic, for durability in aggressive water
- Positive drive from 7/16″ hexagonal heavy-duty 300 grade stainless steel shaft
- Stainless steel coupling press fit to pump shaft. Couples to all standard NEMA motors
- Heavy-walled corrosion-resistant stainless steel shell
- Threaded for easy servicing
- All screws, washers and nuts are corrosion-resistant, 300 grade stainless steel
- Durable internal poppet type check valve
- Corrosion-proof polypropylene intake screen
- Motor is not included
|BERKELEY J SERIES WELL PUMP ENDS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.