The Berkeley JP Trimline series well pumps with motors are built for residential, industrial, commercial, multiple housing and farm use water transfer applications. Each JP Trimline pump and motor is comprised of a corrosion-resistant assembled pump engineered with precision and high quality to deliver efficient, dependable performance even in rough, aggressive water.
Built to deliver long-term, trouble-free service, these pumps feature the SignaSeal staging system. Its floating stack design resists sand and reduces sand locking. The 5 and 7 GPM models are the smaller 3-3/4″ diameter Trimline.
- Package includes motor and pump
- SignaSeal staging system incorporates a harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface that when incorporated with its floating impeller design, greatly reduces problems with abrasives, sand lock-up and running dry
- Discharge built with corrosion-resistant fiberglass, reinforced thermoplastic, for durability in aggressive water
- Large octagon wrench area for ease of installation
- Exclusive self-lubricating Nylatron discharge bearing resists wear from sand
- Intake built with corrosion-resistant fiberglass, reinforced thermoplastic, for durability in aggressive water
- Positive drive from 7/16″ hexagonal heavy-duty 300 grade stainless steel shaft
- Stainless steel coupling press fit to pump shaft
- Heavy-walled corrosion-resistant stainless steel shell
- All screws, washers and nuts are corrosion-resistant, 300 grade stainless steel
- Durable internal poppet type check valve
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel cable guard protects motor leads
- Tapered ends prevent pump from catching on well
- Corrosion-proof polypropylene intake screen
- Pentek XE motor is NEMA standard, all stainless construction, water-filled
|BERKELEY JP TRIMLINE SERIES WELL PUMP AND MOTOR
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.