The Berkeley LT2 pumps are designed for use in water systems and sprinkling systems in homes, farms and cottages. Each LT2 series pump is horizontally configured with multiple stages. The LT2 pumps also include a built-in regulator offering easier priming and a better range of performance.
- Pressure Switch Pre-Set: 30-50 PSI
- Automatic pressure regulator features a faster-acting and quieter design that eliminates “hunting” for correct drive pressure
- New improved stem and guide are precisely molded to assure efficient, trouble-free performance on all deep wells.
- Close-grained cast iron pump body is a rugged, one-piece unit
- Drain port provided for easy winterization.
- Precision machined diffusers for faster priming
- Precision lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic mechanical shaft seal, stainless steel construction. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication for maximum protection
- Polycarbonate impellers are precision molded for perfect balance, and ultra smooth for highest performance and efficiency
- Motor windings with superior insulation materials to protect against excessive moisture and contaminants
- All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust and insects by a dustproof canopy
- Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components
- This eliminates the most common cause of motor failure
- Rotor is die-cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency, dynamically balanced
- Heavy-duty ball bearings, shielded and permanently lubricated, are extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth quiet operation
- One piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment
- Shaft is stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
|BERKELEY LT2 SERIES SHALLOW WELL JET PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.