The heavy-duty Myers 3MW series of sewage pumps are designed for use in residential raw sewage and light commercial applications. 3MW pumps are available in single and dual seal configurations. The enclosed two-vane impeller provides high efficiency pumping and easily handles trashy solids normally found in sewage applications. This series comes with vertical discharges and easily adapts to a quick-disconnect slide rail system.
Typical applications include residential and commercial sewage/dewatering, high capacity sump, effluent and sewage lift stations.
- Single seal configuration
- Two-vaned rounded port impellers.
- Offered in two speeds
- Hydraulic end virtually maintenance-free
- Volute seal ring replaceable in minutes
- Oil-filled motor for constant bearing lubrication
- High torque, permanent split capacitor (PSC), single-phase motors; no starting switches or relays
- Optional seal leak probe (dual seal motors only)
- Current and temperature overload (single phase only)
|MYERS 3MW SERIES (ONE SEAL) SEWAGE PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.