The Myers V3WHV series of solids-handling sewage pumps are designed primarily for commercial applications such as: schools, churches, industrial plants, shopping centers, apartments and condominiums, marinas, interstate rest stops, sewage collection systems, campgrounds, motels, restaurants, office & commercial buildings, state & federal parks and treatment plants. The V3WHV series features a specially engineered, non-clogging design. These pumps can be installed on legs (vertical discharge shown on left) or with a quick-disconnect slide rail system. The all cast iron construction stands tough in the most demanding installations and their ability to handle 2-1/2″ spherical solids makes them ideal for most light to medium commercial applications.
- High-volume capacity for commercial use
- Durable motor for long-lasting performance
- Offered in 1-1/2, 2, 3 & 5 HP models
- Available with horizontal discharge or vertical discharge
- Oil-filled for maximum heat dissipation and constant bearing lubrication
- On-winding overload (1Ø) protects motor
- High-efficiency hydraulics
- Two-vane rounded port impellers pass 2-1/2” solids with ease
|MYERS V3WHV SERIES SEWAGE PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.