The Myers WHR series of sewage pumps feature an all cast iron construction to withstand the most extreme conditions and are designed for use in sewage and effluent applications as well as applications which require high heads. The recessed vortex impeller design provides an unobstructed passage in the volute case which results in high efficiency pumping that will handle stringy, trashy 2” solids without clogging or plugging the impeller. The vortex impeller also greatly extends the pumps’ bearing life. This series is also available in a double seal configuration for extended motor life and additional protection against water leakage. Typical applications include residential and commercial sewage, high capacity sump, effluent, domestic wastewater and septic pumping applications.
- Power range meets many applications
- Domestic wastewater and septic systems
- Light commercial sewage
- High-capacity fluid transfer
- Durable motor for long-lasting performance
- Oil-filled for cooler operation and constant bearing lubrication
- Single-phase PSC motors eliminate starting switches
- Recessed impeller increases bearing life
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset
- Double seal and seal failure probe pump options available
- High head models available
|MYERS WHR SERIES (SINGLE SEAL) SEWAGE PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.