The Sta-Rite PN series pumps are corrosion and abrasion-resistant and are ideal for wells with pumping levels of 25′ or less. These pumps can also be used in water systems, mist sprayer systems, poultry fountains, water features and booster applications. Self-priming after the pump housing is initially filled with water.
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic polypropylene body provides total corrosion resistance and high resistance to abrasion.
- Built-in Jet: Shallow-well jet has corrosion-resistant polypropylene nozzle and venturi.
- Impeller: Precision-molded for perfect balance…ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency.
- Precision-Molded Diffuser: Polypropylene diffuser allows pump to prime faster, handle more air.
- Heavy-Duty Motor: Stainless steel shaft and dual heavy-duty ball bearings.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings: Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation.
- Dual Voltage Capability: Dual voltage motors are shipped at the 230-volt setting.
- Professional Quality, Pre-set 30-50 PS i : Allows for cut-in pressure adjustments.
- New Nozzle Cleanout: Easy plug removal and access for ease of service.
- New Drain Plug: Bottom-mounted for easy draining and winterization.
This item has a 1 year limited warranty.
|STA-RITE PN SERIES SHALLOW WELL JET PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.