The Sta-Rite SSJ Series Vertical single stage deep well jet pumps are the industry standard deep well jet pumps for over-the-well “bolt-on” installations. Built for water systems and sprinkling in homes, farms and cottages.
- Quality Construction – Precision-machined, close-grained cast iron pump body and base are specially treated to resist corrosion.
- Automatic Pressure Regulator: Faster- acting, quieter design eliminates “hunting” for correct drive pressure. New, improved stem and guide are precisely molded to assure efficient, trouble-free performance on all deep wells.
- Noryl impellers: Precision-molded for perfect balance, and ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency.
- Pressure Switch: High quality. Differential and cut-in/cut-out pressure settings are adjustable.
- Dustproof cover: All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust and insects by a dustproof canopy. Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components. This eliminates the most common cause of motor failure.
- Motor Windings: Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants to ensure prolonged motor life.
- Balanced Rotor: Diecast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency; dynamically balanced.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings: Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings are extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation.
- Pump and Motor Shaft: Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance; one-piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment
|STA-RITE SSJ SERIES VERTICAL DEEP WELL JET PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.