Zoeller 10-2067, Narrow Angle Control Switch without Plug, Normally Open, 125 VAC/30 VDC, 0.1 Amps Max, Weighted Externally, 35 ft Cord
SKU #: 10-2067
Available For Order! (Usually Ships 3-5 Days)This product is direct shipped from the manufacturer to our distribution center where it is checked, packaged and processed by our quality control team. The shipping time shown is the estimated number of business days the product will ship out from our warehouse, excluding any manufacturer back logs or delays.
Zoeller 10-2067 Float Switch
- Low-current mechanical variable level control switch rated for 125 VAC/30 VDC, 0.1 Amps
- Constructed of durable PVC/polypropylene
- 18/2 Type SJOW CPE cord
- Approximately 1.5" liquid level differential in switching action
- 2.8" x 3.3" impact-resistant and non-corrodible, PVC housing for liquids up to 140°F (60 °C)
- Injection-molded acetal plastic clip
- Adjustable weight provides an accurate pivot point for suspended float switches
- Gripper teeth on clip and weight channel securely lock float cable into place
- Cable weight can be adjusted without the use of tools.
- Simplex or duplex pump control and high level alarm on electrical alternating control panel systems for dewatering, effluent and sewage applications
- APak alarms
- High level alarm switch
Please see the manuals for specifications on this item
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
"Ask Inspector PumpHead"
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*