Zoeller "Flow Mate" E191 Submersible Effluent Pump is a single seal pump designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering applications. This durable cast iron pump has a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion and is designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. It is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance.
• Non-clogging vortex impeller design bronze class 88-8-0-4
• Float-operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2-pole mechanical switch • Durable cast construction. Cast iron switch case, base, motor and pump housing.
• Stainless steel screws, bolts, float rod, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
• 20 ft. UL Listed 3-wire neoprene cord and plug. Extra cord lengths available in 25-35-50 foot length only.
• Motor - 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, oil-filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset, thermal overload protected (1 Ph only)
• Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering 130°F (54°C), WD189 120°F (49°C)
• Variable level control systems available
• Square Ring & Gasket - Neoprene
• Shaft Seal - carbon & ceramic rotary face seal with stainless steel wetted parts
• Upper & lower ball bearings running in bath of oil.
• Pass 3/4" spherical solids.
• Major width 12 ¾" • Height 19 5/16" (single seal pumps)
• 1 1/2" NPT discharge with 2" or 3" flange available
Note: Image is illustrative and may not reflect details of actual product.
|Zoeller 191 Series Brochure.pdf|
|Zoeller 190 Series Specifications.pdf|
|Zoeller 190 Series Instructions .pdf|
|Zoeller 191 Series Parts.pdf|