Zoeller 211-0001, Model M211, Aqua-Mate 211 Series, Sewage Pump, 4/10 HP, 115 Volts, 1 Phase, 5.5 Amps, 2" NPT Discharge, 82 GPM Max, 19 ft Max Head, 15 ft Cord, Automatic
Zoeller “Aqua-Mate” M211 Pump
This submersible pump is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer effluent or raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass 2” spherical solids. These pumps are constructed of a non-corrodible engineered plastic.
- Noncorrosive engineered plastic motor housing, pump housing, base and impeller
- Oil-free cooling
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- All stainless steel screws, switch arm and lower motor housing
- Float-operated, 2-pole mechanical switch, a stainless steel switch arm and polypropylene float
- Engineered plastic lifting bracket for easy installation and removal
- Maximum temperature for dewatering 110°F
- Passes 2" spherical solids
- 2" NPT discharge
- On point: 13"
- Off point: 5-3/4"
- 10 ft UL listed 3-wire plug
- All models completely submersible and hermetically sealed
- Watertight and dust tight
- Recommended for 2" pipe only
Note: Image is illustrative and may not reflect details of actual product.
|Product Type||Sewage pump|
|Pump Housing Material||Engineered plastic|
|Impeller Material||Engineered plastic|
|Impeller Type||Non-clogging vortex|
|Maximum Solids Handling||2"|
|Discharge Connection||2" NPT vertical|
|Maximum Flow||82 GPM|
|Maximum Head||19 ft|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||110°F|
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800