Zoeller 404-0006, Model G404, Waste-Mate 400 Series, Sewage Pump, 2 HP, 460 Volts, 3 Phase, 5.2 Amps, 4" Flanged Discharge, 300 GPM Max, 33 ft Max Head, 20 ft Cord, Manual, Single Seal
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
Zoeller "Waste-Mate" Sewage Pump
This submersible pump is designed for use in residential or commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer large volumes of water from parking lots, flooded areas and unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass 3" spherical solids. Constructed of non-corrodible hardware, this durable cast iron pump includes a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion. Every pump is designed to provide heat dissipation from the motor for longer life and lower life cycle cost. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free Includes a stainless steel handle for easy installation and removal.
- Corrosion-resistant, powder-coated epoxy finish
- Cast iron base, cap, motor and pump housing
- Built with a carbon steel motor shaft
- Oil filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected motor
- Upper sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil
- Mechanical shaft seal - carbon and ceramic rotary face seal, with stainless steel wetted parts
- Cast iron, non-clogging vortex impeller
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, washers and lifting bracket
- Stainless steel handle for easy installation and removal
- Neoprene square ring & gasket
- Maximum temperature: 130° F
- 4” horizontal ANSI flanged discharge
- Passes 3” spherical solids
- Hermetically sealed to be watertight and dust-tight
- UL listed, 20 foot 3-wire neoprene cord and plug
- For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump
Control Panel Options
Below are the control panels that be used with this pump:
Note: Image is illustrative and may not reflect details of actual product.
|Product Type||Sewage pump|
|Pump Housing Material||Cast iron|
|Impeller Material||Cast iron|
|Impeller Type||Non-clogging vortex|
|Maximum Solids Handling||3"|
|Discharge Connection||4" flange horizontal|
|Maximum Flow||300 GPM|
|Maximum Head||33 ft|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||130°F|
Pump Products is now distributing the Zoeller 400 series "Waste-Mate" sewage pumps. These submersible sewage pumps are built for wastewater applications in residential or commercial settings. These Waste-Mate pumps can also transport groundwater as well as effluent. Typical uses for such pumps include removing water from parking lots, flooded areas and in areas full of unscreened raw sewage.
Each pump is constructed of rugged, corrosion resistant cast iron with a cast iron non clog vortex impeller which allows the pumps to pass water and 3" spherical solids. The volute also features a powder-coated epoxy finish. These pumps are hermetically sealed to be water and dust tight. The closed coupled motor is also hermetically sealed, oil filled, and is thermally protected with an automatic reset.
All pumps listed below have a 4" horizontal ANSI flanged discharge and include a 20 ft. power cord (except the 405-00010 which includes a 25 ft. cord).
|Zoeller 400 Series Sewage Pumps|
Model Comparison Chart
|Zoeller 400 Series Brochure|
|Zoeller 400 Series Instruction Manual|
|Zoeller 400 Series Repair Parts List|
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*