The Sta-Rite HP series booster pumps are built for car wash, filtration, reverse osmosis, pressure washing (residential, commercial or agricultural), booster and spray systems, HVAC systems and general purpose pumping applications. These pumps are among the most durable booster pumps available.
The SignaSealTM floating impeller design minimizes thrust loads allowing for continuous operation without damage to motor bearings, mechanical seal, or pump hydraulic components. Not rated for domestic water use.
- Proven SignaSeal staging system utilizes a ceramic wear surface that dominates with 1st-in-class performance.
- Superior sand-handling and thrust management staging system
- Precision-molded acetal impellers for perfect balance. Ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency
- Precision-molded diffusers offer superior performance with high resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Precision lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic mechanical shaft seal with stainless steel parts guarantees continuous water lubrication
- Superior motor winding insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants assuring prolonged motor life
- Precision rotor is die-cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency
- All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust, and insects by a dustproof canopy which the ventilating air cannot contaminate
|STA-RITE HP SERIES BOOSTER PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
|CISTERN/SHALLOW WELL INSTALLATION
|MECHANICAL SEAL CHANGEOUT
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.