Little Giant 514625, Model 16S-CIM, 16S Series, Sewage Pump, 1 HP, 200-208 Volts, 1 Phase, 3" FNPT Vertical Discharge, 160 GPM Max, 35 ft Max Head, 20 ft Cord, Manual
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
16S-CIM Submersible Sewage Ejector Pump
The Eliminator submersible pump seriees from Little Giant is specifically engineered to handle the tough, demanding tasks of effluent and sewage waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. For use in residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands. Applications include dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater and sewage handling where such materials must be moved upward from a collection area to sewer or septic lines, or drainage areas.
- Handle liquids with 2" solids.
- Cast iron pump housing, impeller and volute with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime mechanical seal and bearing lubrication and efficient heat dissipation.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly.
- Mechanical-type seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) with secondary exclusion seal.
- 1 HP, ball bearing motor.
- Permanent split capacitor design on single phase model.
- Capacitor and power cord connections isolated from oil filled motor housing for ease of field maintenance.
- Dynamically balanced two-vane non-clog impeller with pump-out vanes to keep solids away from seal for less seal and bearing wear.
|Product Type||Sewage pump|
|Themal Protection||Control panel required|
|Pump Housing Material||Cast iron|
|Impeller Material||Cast iron|
|Impeller Type||Two vane, non-clog|
|Maximum Solids Handling||2"|
|Discharge Connection||3" FNPT vertical|
|Maximum Flow||160 GPM|
|Maximum Head||35 ft|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*