Sta-Rite DMH-171, Self-Priming, Medium Head Centrifugal Pump, D Series, 3 HP, 230 Volts, 1 Phase, 2-1/2" NPT Discharge, 2-1/2" Flanged Suction, 200 GPM Max., 115 ft. Max. Head, Bronze Impeller, Cast Iron Body
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM ! Offer applies to the lower 48 states and excludes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and international orders. Free standard shipping applies to U.S. orders only and to select items that meet UPS Standard Ground container/cube requirements. Free Shipping
Sta-Rite D Series Medium Head Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
Built with a rugged construction and heavy duty motor, this fast-priming pump has an easy service design and air volume control tapping.
Note: suction flange PKG 72 (sold separately) is required to match pump for attachment with NPT pipe.
- Drain port provided for easy winterizing
- Normal wearing parts are easily accessible for service and replacement, without disturbing piping or mounting
- Heavy-duty motor designed for continuous operation
- Capacitor start will not cause electrical interference with TV or other appliances
- Lawn sprinkling…operate from 1 to 30 or more heads. Can be safely operated by timer or other automatic device
- Contractors…for dewatering excavation, jetting, water transfer and supply operations
- Agriculture…seed bed and plot irrigation, stock watering, fire protection
- Industrial…sump drainage, fire protection, marine pumping, liquid transfer and supply operations
This item has one-year limited warranty.
Photo is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.
|Product Type||Centrifugal pump|
|Application||Water systems & lawn sprinkling|
|Suction Connection||2-1/2" Flanged|
|Suction Flange||PKG 72 Flange|
|Discharge Connection||2-1/2" NPT|
|Maximum Capacity||200 GPM|
|Maximum TDH||115 ft.|
|Pump Casing Material||Cast iron|
|Motor Shaft Material||Carbon steel/Stainless steel|
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 8 am to 5:30 pm EST
Sat 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*