Zoeller 264-0001, Model M264, Waste-Mate 264 Series, Sewage Pump with Mechanical Float Switch, 4/10 HP, 115 Volts, 1 Phase, 9.4 Amps, 2" NPT Discharge, 90 GPM Max, 18 ft Max Head, 10 ft Cord, Automatic
Zoeller "Waste-Mate" M264 Pump
This submersible pump is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer effluent or raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass 2" spherical solids. This durable cast iron pump includes a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion and is designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance.
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Durable cast iron switch cap, motor and pump housing
- Engineered plastic base
- Engineered, glass-filled plastic non-clogging vortex impeller w/ metal insert
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Float-operated, 2-pole mechanical switch, a stainless steel float guard and switch arm, and a solid, buoyant polypropylene float
- Hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Includes a stainless steel handle for easy installation and removal
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2" spherical solids
- 2" NPT discharge
- On point: 12-1/2"
- Off point: 4-1/2"
- 10 ft, UL listed, 3-wire cord and plug
- Maximum operating temperature 130° F
- For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump
Note: Image is illustrative and may not reflect details of actual product.
|Product Type||Sewage pump|
|Pump Housing Material||Cast iron|
|Impeller Material||Engineered plastic|
|Impeller Type||Non-clogging vortex|
|Maximum Solids Handling||2"|
|Discharge Connection||2" NPT vertical|
|Maximum Flow||90 GPM|
|Maximum Head||18 ft|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature||130°F|
The Zoeller 264 series "Waste-Mate" sewage pumps are submersible pumps designed to be used in a variety of residential or light commercial wastewater applications. Built with a durable cast iron volute casing and stainless steel parts, these pumps are rugged and ready for whatever wastewater you need pumped. Each pump in the Waste-Mate series is also covered with a powder coated epoxy finish for additional corrosion resistance.
An innovative vortex impeller design (comprised of glass-filled plastic with a metal insert) that greatly reduces the risk of clogging.
Each pump listed below has a 2" NPT discharge and includes a 15 ft. UL listed 3-wire power cord with plug.
|Zoeller 264 Series Sewage Pumps|
Model Comparison Chart
|264-0005||2" NPT||4/10||115||1||90||18'||Automatic||Variable Level|
|264-0006||2" NPT||4/10||230||1||90||18'||Automatic||Variable Level|
Above you can see three diagrams of typical installation configurations, including basic dewatering, sewage and effluent. These versatile pumps can be used equally effectively in all of these basic types of configurations, as long as the waste solids are no bigger than 2" in diameter. The minimum recommended basin size for a simplex setup is 18" x 30".
|Zoeller 264 Series Brochure|
|Zoeller 264 Series Instructions Manual|
|Zoeller 264 Series Repair Parts List|
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you select the right pump, as well as to provide pricing, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800.
Call Our Sales Counter For Assistance, Price Quotes, Availability & To Place An OrderInspector Pumphead & Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 5 pm EST
Call Toll Free: 800-429-0800
*Note: Picture is illustrative and may not reflect the actual product.*