The Berkeley SJH shallow well jet pump series is built for water and sprinkling systems in homes, farms and cottages. Each pump engineered with a stainless steel body that provides maximum resistance to corrosion. The SJH series pumps provide excellent performance with good pressure for wells to 25 feet deep. Self-priming after the priming chamber has been filled with water.
- Stainless steel pump body provides maximum resistance to corrosion
- Built-in jet made of high strength thermoplastic components
- Mechanical shaft seal with highly polished carbon-ceramic faces and stainless steel components
- Superior insulation materials protect motor windings against excessive moisture and contaminants
- Dynamically balanced rotor is die cast under high pressure for uniform performance and greater efficiency
- Heavy-duty ball bearings, shielded, permanently lubricated bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation
- Stainless steel pump and motor shaft provides maximum corrosion resistance
- One-piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment
- Dustproof motor cover protects all electrical components from dirt, dust and insects
- Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components
|BERKELEY SJH SERIES SHALLOW WELL JET PUMPS
Model Comparison Chart
||Avg. Priming Time @ 20′
Pump Products application engineers are standing by to help you find the right pump, as well as to provide price quotes, stocking availability and shipping information. Call our toll free number 1-800-429-0800 to speak to an expert today.